About Dr Omprakash
ABOUT DR OMPRAKASH Y. V, MDS, FAGE(Manipal)
Dr Omprakash is an eminent Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthodontist and Implantologist, working as a Professor in a private dental college.
Graduated from Mysore University in 1999. Completed Masters in Prosthodontics including Crown and Bridge and Implantology in 2005 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Omprakash has presented more than 10 papers on special cases and Research projects in various national and international conferences. He has got many publications in the national journals to his credit & also he has chaired the scientific sessions at various speciality and general dental conferences.
He Specializes in the following procedures
Implant Supported Crowns and Dentures
Cosmetic Dentistry and Smile Designing
Porcelain Veneers & Luminers
Crowns & Bridges – Metal Free (All Ceramic) IPS e-max
LAVA etc, Dentures (Complete & Partial)
Precision Attachments &
Full Mouth Rehabilitation.
LIST OF SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATIONS
- Presented Scientific Paper “Temporary Lip Prosthesis for Restoration of Labial Defect – A Case Report”, at 30th IPS Conference, November 2002, Patna.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Lip Prosthesis”, in KLE’s Institute of Dental Sciences, 2003,Belgaum.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Gingival Façade An Esthetic Solution In Dental Practice”, at 32nd Karnataka State Dental Conference, 2003, Hassan.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Liquid Supported Denture: A Soft Option – A Clinical Report”, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE- World Congress on Prosthodontic Society Congress, Nov. 2003, New Delhi.
- Presented A Poster “Face of Interface” (Bone Metal Interface in Implants), INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE – At World Congress on Prosthodontics and 31st Indian Prosthodontic Society Congress, 2003, New Delhi.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Parkinson’s Disease – Choose A Better New Friend”, at 58th Indians Dental Conference,January 2004, Vijayawada.
- Presented “Fluid Supported Denture – A Case Report”, in VIII Scientific Convention, KLE’s Institute Of Dental Sciences,.20th to 21st Aug. 2004, Belgaum.
- Presented Scientific Paper “A New Technique To Locate External Finish Line In A Metal Base Maxillary Denture”, at 6th National Convention Of Prosthodontic Post Graduate Students, Oxford Dental College, August 2004, Bangalore.
- Presented Scientific Paper “A New Technique of Fabrication Of Direct/Intra-Oral Tray”, 34th Karnataaka State and 2nd Inter State Dental Conference,. November 2005, Bangalore.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Effect of Water Temperature On The Strength Of Autoplymerizing Resin”, at 33 IPSCON’05 (Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference), November 2005, Aurangabad.
- Presented Scientific Paper “Auricular Defect Management – A Clinical Report”, at Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, November 2006, Kanniyakumari.
- Liquid Supported Dentures: A Soft Option – A Case Report. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society, March 2004.
- Prosthodontic Management of a Case of Parkinson’s disease – A Case Report. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society, June 2004.
- A New Technique to Locate External Finish Line in Metal Base Maxillary Denture. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society, Dec 2006.
Member of Indian Prosthodontic Society since 2003.
Life Time Member Indian Dental Association.
Registered to Karnataka State Dental Council.
DR. SUSMITHA H. R. BDS, FAGE (Manipal).
Graduated from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, in the year 2005.
Secured 6th rank in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore in 2004 Examinations.